Hello and welcome to episode 99 of Elmar´s Tooth Talk: The missing link to total health.
Only one more until we hit number 100.
In today’s episode, you discover a therapy which can support patients to be really calm in the dentist chair and offers many more applications to make your life easier, more balanced and optimistic.
Join me in this interview with expert Hypnotherapist Sharon Waxkirsh to discover the many benefits of this fascinating therapy tool.
What’s in it for you:
- WHAT is hypnotherapy?
- HOW does hypnotherapy work?
- WHAT are the overall benefits?
- WHAT are the specific benefits in dentistry?
- WHY would you want to have a hypnotherapy session?
- HOW long does it take to be hypnotised?
- CAN everyone be hypnotised?
- WHAT are contraindications for hypontherapy
Imagine no sweaty hands, panic attacks, or fear of gagging, just a relaxed meeting with your dentist.
And best of all, even though you know, he must drill or maybe extract a tooth, he will not stick a needle in the gum to numb the tooth and still you won’t feel any discomfort from the treatment.
Because your dentist uses hypnotherapy.
How cool is that?
Enjoy the interview!
I look forwards to your comments.
You want to know more about Sharon and her work, check out her website.
You are interested in becoming a Hypnotherapist, check out Sharon’s Academy for Hypnosis