Judge for yourself
The information below have come to my attention over the last few days and they are raising some serious questions about the entire Coronavirus (COVID-19) topic:
Facts & Figures
- Figures about Coronavirus that are published from governments, the Robert Koch Institute and media but they don’t stand up to proper scientific standards.
- 27.03. 00:28 the latest aggregate mortality report showed normal or below normal mortality rates in all countries and all age groups.
- The New England Journal of Medicine (crème de la crème of medical journals): Coronavirus is more likely of seasonal influenza (0.1% mortality) rather than similar to SARS or MRS which had case fatality rates of 9-10 bzw 36%.
Who died of Coronavirus?
- People who were supposedly killed by Coronavirus mostly died with the disease not from and
- Most people who died of Coronavirus had multiple pre-conditions.
Italy & UK
- In Italy the +65’s have an increased mortality but is still below the rate from the Flu one and two years ago says EuroMOMO
- UK aggregate mortality rate is below average for this time of the year
- The validity of the test is questionable because the test is neither reliable nor specific.
- People with symptoms or without symptoms have at one time tested positive and other times negative.
- We do not have a virus epidemic but a test epidemic.
Robert Koch’s Four Postulates
- The microorganism must be found in abundance in all organisms suffering from the disease, but should not be found in healthy organisms.
- The microorganism must be isolated from a diseased organism and grown in pure culture.
- The cultured microorganism should cause disease when introduced into a healthy organism.
- The microorganism must be re-isolated from the inoculated, diseased experimental host and identified as being identical to the original specific causative agent.
- None of Robert Koch’s four criteria designed to establish a causative relationship between a microbe and a disease have been complied. A Chinese study supports this finding.
Robert Koch Institute (RKI)
- Robert Koch Institute (RKI) in Berlin, Germany, has changed the way they count “Coronavirus-infected people”.
- Statistics now include as Coronavirus positive cases the ones who have only been in contact with a positive tested person and
- Being tested positive without showing any symptoms now makes you a Coronavirus-positive person.
- Having flu-like symptoms makes you a suspect and you must be reported, no test required.
- There is no reliable data to warrant the extreme measures imposed on people and businesses.
- Anxiety and Fear are overfilling intensive care units
- Global terror caused by media and politics.
- Every year 3 Mio new-borns and 50.000 adults die just in the US from pneumonia
- Lock-downs and restraining orders are massive and disproportionate intrusions into basic rights to freedom and most probably illegal.
Some of the medical doctors critical of mainstream / official figures:
Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, University of Mainz, Germany
Dr Wolfgang Wodarg
Dr Bodo Schiffmann, ENT specialist
Prof. Stefan Hockertz, Immunologist & Toxicologist
Prof Matthew Frieman, Virologist
Prof. John Ioannidis, Stanford Prevention Research Centre
Here you find more facts and figures:
Comments and further facts welcome. Spread the word.
Dr Elmar Jung