Name: Dr. Ana Velasco
Hello and welcome to episode 92 of Elmar’s Tooth Talk: The missing link to total health. I’m Dr Elmar Jung.
Today I am joined by our lead dentist Dr Ana Velasco. Ana is a specialist in Myobrace functional orthodontic non-invasive tooth treatment.
Episode 11 already covered braces, today we are going into much more specifics.
What’s in it for you in this episode:
We talk about:
- WHAT is the difference between traditional Orthodontics and Myobrace?
- Why it is important to address misaligned teeth and jawbones
- HOW long does a treatment with Myobrace take?
- WILL my child need braces after the Myobrace treatment?
- WHEN the treatment is finished, will the teeth crowd up again?
- WHAT are the side effects of the Myobrace treatment?
- IS the treatment painful?
- WHY tooth extraction is not the best solution
- WHEN is the best time to start orthodontic treatment
- HOW does a functional orthodontic treatment look like
- HOW often does the patient have to see you
- HOW much do I have to invest
- WHAT are additional therapies beneficial for orthodontic treatments
- Who developed it
- Myobrace for different ages
- Junior 3 – 5 primary dentition
- Kids 6 – 10 mixed dentition
- Teens 11 – 15 developing permanent dentition
- Compliance, Motivation, Perseverance, Cooperation
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org