Interview Partner Information:
Name: Mark Bennett
Extra Partner Information
Mark is a member of the
- British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Complementary and Natural Health Care Council (CNHC) as well as being a registered
He is also a Certified Gluten Practitioner and a registered Nutrigenetic Counsellor.
Hello and welcome to episode number 54 of Elmar´s Tooth Talk: The missing link to total health. I’m Dr Elmar Jung.
In today’s episode we talk about how we can achieve entire wellbeing. I am joined by nutritional scientist Mark Bennett.
So, before we start let me tell you What’s in it for you in this episode:
We talk about:
- WHY there is no one size fits all when it comes to health
- WHY biochemical individuality is key
- WHY food based nutrients are superior
- WHY lamb’s liver is the best multivitamin
- WHAT mitochondrial health has to do with dysfunction
- WHY oral health plays a major role in overall health