Interview Partner Information:
Name: Roderick Lane, Naturopath
48 New Cavendish Street, London, W1.London
Clinic: 0843 902 3180
- 2002 – The Adam and Eve Diet – a guide to biotyping
- 2015 – Science of Ageing Backwards: ReGeneration-x
- 2017 – Fat For Menopause
Hello and welcome to episode number 51 of Elmar´s Tooth Talk: The missing link to total health.
Today’s topic is once again this tiny little gland called thyroid. Roderick Lane, an outspoken expert on thyroid health tells us even more about this often overlooked gland, its importance for our oral and overall health
So, before we start let me tell you what’s in it for you in this episode:
We talk about:
- Roderick Lane on Thyroid and Dentistry
- HOW Thyroid dysfunction affects your health
- WHY Thyroid health and Dentistry are so closely connected
- HOW thyroid function affects your mitochondria
- HOW to keep your thyroid healthy
Roderick is a big advocate of natural therapies and he has and special interest in thyroid disorders, endocrine ailments as well as fertility issues, PMT, and pre and post menopause issues and of course diet plays a mayor role in all of this.
Roderick is the co-founder of London College of Naturopathic Medicine and works at the London Natural Thyroid Care Clinic and in his clinic on the channel island of Jersey.
Roderick also runs a free support group with over 4.000 members now on the social platform of MeWe where he migrated from Facebook due to MeWe’s more liberal policies on medical posts.
His work can be described as “The fine art of finding a needle in your own haystack”.