Interview Partner Information:
Name: Roderick Lane, Naturopath
48 New Cavendish Street, London, W1.London
Clinic: 0843 902 3180
Email: [email protected]
- 2002 – The Adam and Eve Diet – a guide to biotyping
- 2015 – Science of Ageing Backwards: ReGeneration-x
- 2017 – Fat For Menopause
Hello and welcome to episode number 50 of Elmar´s Tooth Talk: The missing link to total health.
Today’s topic is again about this tiny little gland called thyroid. Roderick Lane, an outspoken expert on thyroid health tells us even more about this often overlooked gland, its importance for our health and what.
So, before we start let me tell you what’s in it for you in this episode:
We talk about:
- Roderick Lane on the fine Art of finding the needle in your health haystack
- MORE on Iodine – why we need it
- WHAT is the optimum level for Iodine
- WHY most people are deficient on Iodine
- WHAT endocrine disruptors do to Iodine
- WHY Lugol’s Iodine is the perfect supplement
- WHY Iodine works well in dentistry
- WHY many Vegans and Vegetarians are unhealthy
- WHAT is the difference between keto and paleo diet
- THE Toxicity of margarine
- HOW to heal your thyroid
Roderick is a big advocate of natural therapies and he has and special interest in thyroid disorders, endocrine ailments as well as fertility issues, PMT, and pre and post menopause issues and of course diet plays a mayor role in all of this.
Roderick is the co-founder of London College of Naturopathic Medicine and works at the London Natural Thyroid Care Clinic and in his clinic on the channel island of Jersey.
Roderick also runs a free support group with over 4.000 members now on the social platform of MeWe where he migrated from Facebook due to MeWe’s more liberal policies on medical posts.
His work can be described as “The fine art of finding a needle in your own haystack”.