Interview Partner Information:
Name: Roderick Lane, Naturopath
48 New Cavendish Street, London, W1.London
Clinic: 0843 902 3180
- 2002 – The Adam and Eve Diet – a guide to biotyping
- 2015 – Science of Ageing Backwards: ReGeneration-x
- 2017 – Fat For Menopause
Hello and welcome to episode number 49 of Elmar´s Tooth Talk: The missing link to total health. I’m Dr Elmar Jung.
Today’s topic is about a tiny little gland called thyroid. And I want to know what Roderick Lane, an outspoken expert on thyroid health has to tell us about this often overlooked gland and its importance for our health.
So, before we start let me tell you What’s in it for you in this episode:
We talk about:
- Roderick Lane on the fine Art of finding the needle in your health haystack
- WHY listening and hearing what patients tell us is so important
- WHY diet is essential and what to look out for
- ALL root canals are toxic – the research that wasn’t allowed to be published
- WHY Iodine is such an amazing remedy
- WHAT the Iodine patch test tells us
- WHY Fluoride is toxic for the thyroid
Roderick is a big advocate of natural therapies and he has and special interest in thyroid disorders, endocrine ailments as well as fertility issues, PMT, and pre and post menopause issues and of course diet plays a major role in all of this.
Roderick is the co-founder of London College of Naturopathic Medicine and works at the London Natural Thyroid Care Clinic and in his clinic on the channel island of Jersey.
Roderick also runs a free support group with over 4.000 members now on the social platform of MeWe where he migrated from Facebook due to MeWe’s more liberal policies on medical posts.
His work can be described as “The fine art of finding a needle in your own haystack”.
So today we talk about what the importance of our thyroid, what affects this fascinating gland and what we can do to support it.