Episode 045 | Amalgam Update with Dr Graeme Munro-Hall
Interview Partner Information:
Name: Dr Graeme Munro Hall
Hello and welcome to episode number 45 of Elmar´s Tooth Talk: The missing link to total health. I’m Dr Elmar Jung.
Today I am joined by my dear colleague Dr Graeme Munro Hall.
Graeme and his wife Lilian are arguably the pioneers of holistic dentistry in the UK, and I have had the pleasure of working with them for many years in their holistic clinic in Bedford.
In 2017 Graeme retired from active dentistry. However, he is still heavily involved in bringing awareness to people, dentists and governments especially regarding Amalgam.
So today we talk about what is new in the land of mercury and how governments and governing bodies have changed their perspective or have they.
So, before we start let me tell you What’s in it for you in this episode:
We talk about:
- WHAT does phasing out and phasing down mean?
- HOW safe are composite fillings?
- Replacing amalgam is expensive
- Amalgam Ban due to environmental reasons not for health reasons
- HOW the FDA has changed their view on mercury
- HOW Charlie Brown fights against dental mercury
- WHY poor countries phase out and rich ones don’t
Today I talk with Graeme Munro-Hall, the Chief Dental Officer of the Alliance for Mercury Free Dentistry about the latest news on the ban of amalgam mercury fillings and the FDA’s.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!